Our culture delivers customer service excellence to the residents of our portfolio of Class-A rental apartments. This, in turn, drives attractive returns to investors in our private equity real estate investment funds. Since the performance of the company depends on a team of dedicated industry professionals, the Associate Development Program has been created to identify and train the next generation of business leaders and managers. Over the course of a 12-month program, Associates will rotate through different functional areas within the Denver, Colorado corporate office as well as individual apartment communities located in Denver, Austin and Seattle.
At the apartment communities, Associates will work with the firm’s leasing professionals and property managers. In this capacity, Associates will learn about sales, customer service, budgeting, pricing, financial forecasting, maintenance, and the general management skills necessary to run a multi-million dollar business.
During a rotation through the corporate office, Associates will gain exposure to various functional areas including: market research, financial modeling and analysis, acquisitions, dispositions, debt and equity financing, marketing and communications, project management, and asset management.
• Candidates should possess and have interest in the Property Management and or Hospitality and want to work in operations after the 12-month rotation
• Graduating between December 2018 and June 2019 with a Bachelor's degree, preferably in Hospitality, Business or other 4-year programs related to operations and/or customer service
• Willingness to relocate to any Griffis Residential community at the conclusion of the 12 month program (e.g., Colorado, Austin Texas, Seattle Washington, California)
• Previous work experience in customer service, hospitality and or property management
• Travel is required to various local Griffis properties
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to multitask
• Proven dependability and reliability